I started out with a blueprint that offered a view of the Citreon 1939 from all views. I broke the blueprint up into different images and set them up as image planes in Maya. To supplement any missing details left out in the blueprint I found photos of the car that most accurately portrayed the version of the blueprint I was using. My goal for this project was to texture the car as if it were brand new. For the paint job of the car I created a procedural material while the rest of the car components were textured using Substance Painter. Finally, before rendering I added an HDRI to replicate the lighting in my reference photo.